Galilei CRS is thinking along with you on workstations, tablet PCs and smartphones in difficult environments. The impementation in the customer`s environment assists the direct installation on the enduser device and the server-based installation with access from any HTML5 enabled browser.
Galilei CRS is a data driven software front-end system supporting the objective of Animal Room Automation, which can be connected to any AMS Back-End.
The system automatically reacts by certain actions to certain facts while opening cages and selecting animals.
In a first step the user will present the facts to the Galilei CRS – by scanning or reading cages or animals marked with barcodes, QR codes or RFID. Alternatively, all objects can be chosen manually by Galilei facility explorer or SmartRack.
Only those buttons which follow the definable business rules corresponding to the cage data called are offered in a concise transaction tool bar and service tool bar. The full functionality of the animal room can be controlled by a minimalistic user interface. Most of the functions work by mere confirmation, others are supported by easy-to-use widgets. In this way the permanent quality assurance of the data entry is guaranteed.
The changed content of the cages and the changed status of the animals are immediately documented on the CageTalkers®, without requiring further user interaction.
The main features achieving the benefit of working from the natural workflow with a software thinking along with you:
- Easy-to-use data-driven user interface.
- Control center with a look and feel which can be adapted to the need of the individual user and the device he or she is working with.
- The same user can have a different setting for a tablet PC stationed in the animal room and for a desktop computer with a large display.
- The settings are saved under the username and the device name. This combination is automatically chosen when the user logs in.
- Dynamic and content-sensitive toolbars depending on the screen, the content of the cages and the animals focussed on or marked.
- Automaticly offered transaction or service buttons only to be confirmed.
- The appearances of the transaction and the service toolbar buttons can be freely defined.
- Also the order of the buttons can be freely defined.
- There is the possibility of providing static positions for certain buttons.
- The facility explorer shows the facility in a hierarchical structure consisting of disciplines (labs, work groups, dcreens) and locations (rooms, racks, cages).
- The branches of the FE are visible according to the user rights – a user has been set up in the system administration.
- The contents of a branch and the fonts are configured in the facility explorer settings (FE settings).
- Fully interactive Galilei SmartRack.
Have you ever thought about saving time by smooth processes performed outside of the natural workflow ?