Galilei SmartRack offers different views on the data – according to processes, according to licences, according to strains, according to services, and according to inventory difference
Galilei SmartRack is a fully interactive component and supports the daily work in the animal room
- Graphical and two-dimensional view representing the real rack.
- Shows the cages according to processes, strains, protocols, services based on different colouring.
- Shows different status of cages – empty, female, male, mating cage, mating cage with litter, plugged females, pregnant females and many more.
- View of roaming cages and inventory difference.
- Tool tips show the cage content.
- Colours and button sizes are configurable.
- Shows reserved slots for workgroups.
- Shows occupied slots for specific researchers in mixed racks.
- Nomenclature switches over between coordinates, cage number, cage card number, slot number (incremented number).
- Interactive, data-driven support of the work in the animal room.
- Standard aage procedures – move cages, shifting of many cages, close gaps, distribute animals to several cages, pool animals from many cages into one cage.
- Animal-specific procedures – populate cages with animals, import cage specific, import pairs or trios, pair mating, trio mating, stud male mating, rolling mating, plug check, litter, weaning, sacrifice, discharge.
- Full support of genetic breeding lines.
Can you imagine to survey the big picture in your facility at a glance ?