Good working conditions create the basis for good results.
Point of Cage Tracking technology contains the components which make real time processing of animal and cage transactions at the animal technicians workplace only possibly.
For the first time it is possible to manage animals in isolator racks without having to take the hands out of the isolators.
Point of Cage Tracking enables:
- permanent inventory of animals and cages by tracking the processes
- Control of the software out of the natural workflow of the animal technicians.
- Objective quality measuring of the animal management by inventory difference per rack (physical stock tacking required only on a random basis.)
Point of Cage Tracking components are:
- RFID reader strips
- Command of Cards (optional.)
- RFID labels
- Cage card holders (optional.)
- End user device
Readers strips can be mounted or used in:
- Laminar Flow cage change stations
- Open chaning tables
- Assembly on the outside or under the work board
RFID chips integration
- Application by special adhesive methods
- Cage holder with an integrated chip
Control of the software
- Command Cards
- Touch screen (Stylus/touch.)
- Voice commands
Monitor montage (VESA.)
- Vertically adjustable
- Adjustable for inclination
- Body distance adjustable
- Attachment in handle distance
Fairs and congresses
This is the way to keep track of matters even outside of the barrier ...
Structured job orders ensure minimum recording effort inside the barrier ...
authorisierter "Education Reseller"