Where the LAN is missing – Synchronize -
Synchronising can be a method to exchange data with your master database when there is either no LAN-infrastructure in the animal rooms or you want to be completely independent from IT infrastructure.
Define the synchronisation parameters:
- Define the client databases
- Define the ranges of numbers for the objects to be synchronised
Create the clients-databases:
- Create a snapshot of the master database for each client
- Restore the snapshot on each client pc
- Start working in the animal room
Do the synchronisation
- Create a snapshot of the client in the animal room
- Restore the client snapshot parallel to the master database
Fairs and congresses
This is the way to keep track of matters even outside of the barrier ...
Structured job orders ensure minimum recording effort inside the barrier ...
authorisierter "Education Reseller"